In all of my daily interactions I pledge to do my best to:
- View everyone in positive terms
- Work on building common language
- Build strong relationships of trust
- Remember our shared humanity
- Value both the process and the results
- Look both inside and outside for guidance.
Through this pledge I acknowledge that:
"Everyone has the right and the responsibility to improve his or her community, and if we all work together—in a well planned way, addressing the factors that affect all of our lives—we can make a difference for all families. As members of society, we are all resources and agents of change."
- Bring a Dish to Pass, page 7
For a printer friendly version, click here.